Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My chair keeps sinking slowly. It makes me feel short.

For realz, yo. I've been sitting here, trying to keep my mind entertained, and the next thing I know, I'm practically sitting on the floor with my knees up to my chin. Either the chair is broken or I have become so fluffy that the chair can no longer support said fluff. Since I have not appeared to have added any fluff to my already fluffy frame, I'm going with the chair being broken.

Seems I like the word fluff and/or fluffy today.

*cough*

So, I'm on my 3rd pot of coffee. I've also had 2 Red Bulls and a couple caffeine pills. Unfortunately, I'm not feeling wired. I am going back and forth between the hunger, though.

See, I knew I needed to be in to work at 3AM today. I made attempts to sleep and all were in vain. So, I've been up well oer 24 hrs and I still have, like, 4 hrs left in my shift. Sucks to be me.

I got to see Five Finger Death Punch and it was AWESOME!!! I'd post pictures of me with some of the band members, but the home computer is being retarded and freezing up every time I try to upload anything. Greg thinks the hard drive is getting ready to kick it. Heh.

So, I've been working and working and working and working some more. Someone got fired and there's overtime to be had. There was overtime to be had before, since the person who got told not to come back went out on sick leave for a bit, but now it's definite. Er. Yeah... At any rate, I'm looking at working 16 hr shifts damned near every shift, so I shall have even more of no life than before. It's ok, though. I figure I'll snag as much OT as I can right now and get everything caught up and what not and then I can file unemployment (if and) when the outsourcing happens and look for another job then. Hopefully it won't be too difficult, since they're gonna need dispatchers when this ordinance goes into place, but we shall see.

I need to get my nails done. I've got, like, a months worth of growth going on, so not only do they LOOK gnarly, but they're making me type like I'm on crack.

That's pretty much it. I smell my own feet, but they smell like new shoes, so it's cool.

1 comment:

Cricket said...

What a rambling post. I am cracking up.

Relieved a bit for you about the OT with all that is coming up. And with working so much, you won't have any chances to spend it!