Friday, April 25, 2008

Ya know what pisses me off?

When people try to tell me how to do MY job when they barely have a basic understanding of how it's done and/or why. Fucking seriously. If I code something ALS (Advance Life Support) it's due to the fact that a Basic EMT is NOT supposed to be giving pt care. Typically it's due to there being drugs in an IV or the pt needing to be on a monitor or having some other type of equipment being transported with them. When I give a call that simply tells you WHAT equipment is going with the patient, DO NOT get on the radio and tell me to code it differently. Especially when you have no fucking idea how I coded it in the first place, asshole. I don't give a flying monkey fuck if you're a paramedic or not. YOU DO NOT DO MY JOB. YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO DO MY JOB. Yeah, I'm willing to bet that my job is no where near as difficult as being on the rig, but I don't tell you how to be a fucking ParaGod. Don't tell me how to dispatch.

/end bitchfest

*cough*

Mayhaps I have a touch of the PMS? My uterus is trying to kill me, after all, so I'd say it's a pretty safe bet. I also have this urge to do nothing but chain smoke.

I get to have the boy this weekend. Originally his dad told me no cuzz I have to work until 11 tonight, so that meant I wouldn't be able to take him until tomorrow. But then. THEN. The boy got sick. I'm willing to bet that it's just the beginning of his allergies, just like what happens at this time every.single.year. Seems the other kids might get sick, so I get to have him. Heh. Whatever. I'll gladly keep him and I won't bitch about it one bit. I'm hoping that he's feeling better when I pick him up tomorrow, though. I think I might take him out to lunch or something. I think he'd like that. Let's hope that the PMS tones itself down by then. o_O

I don't really have anything else. I'm gonna try to get up some pictures of the new hair this weekend, but I make no promises. I also want to get the boy's room cleaned up since I don't have to work, but we'll see how that goes, too. I've got a touch of the Spring Cleaning, so I think I should take advantage of that while it's still running through my veins. Too bad I didn't have today off cuzz I'm sure I'd be quite the cleaning fool.

3 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

I pretty much hate it when ANYONE tells me how to do something I already know how to do.

Drives me nuts.

Cricket said...

Me, too, Auntie Becky. I know my stuff.

Gosh, I wish you could do your spring cleaning because you have the bug. I know no such bug. Damn.

Unknown said...

hope your allergies are better and that your time with your kid went well.