Monday, April 28, 2008

TAGGED!!!

By Cricket, who's in my little list o' people I stalk on the intarwebs. --->

On to the meme.

My roommate and I once read passages from a cheesy romance novel to a guy I was seeing at the time. I laughed so hard as he was getting ready to leave that I may or may not have peed a little. o_O

Never in my life have I had a lot of money. Always had just enough to get by.

High school was a cloud of smoke.


When I am nervous I am either stone silent or will talk non-stop. Seems to depend on the situation. Also, I chain smoke if I'm able.

My hair is far too thin for my taste.

When I was 5 I broke my arm trying to do a cartwheel.

By this time next year I will hopefully be living somewhere else. Cheaper rent (or possibly a house payment) would be awesome.

My ideal breakfast is a cheese omlette and biscuits and gravy.

If you visit my hometown, you'd see Shit tons of railroad tracks and a huge depot.

If you spend the night at my house, you have to be willing to deal with 5 cats that will lay on you at one point or another during your stay.

My favourite blond is uh... Britney? *shrug*

My favourite brunette is Shaun Morgan. (And yes, he counts cuzz the red in his hair is about as natural as mine. :-P)

The animal I would like to see flying is a squirell cuzz it always makes me giggle.

I shouldn’t eat so much damned ice cream.

Last night played Wario on the Wii. And it was FUN.

I’ve been told I look like Jodi Foster, back before i started coloring my hair.

If I could have any car it would be a forest green Blazer with tan interior and all the bells and whistles. (I've wanted the same car since I was 15)



Hmm... I dunno who to tag, so if you wanna do it, then by all means! I'm off to drink some more water and maybe see if I can swallow some salt and see if it helps my throat. :-(

No comments: