Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Hooray for boredom!

I am bored out of my fucking skull. I'm so bored that, minus vacuuming, I've cleaned my entire office. I'd vacuum, except that it's 645 AM and my crew is sleeping. I know I'd be pissed if I were sleeping and some psychotic red head decided to start vacuuming just for shits and giggles. Shit, I've been in here singing rather loudly and they haven't woke up yet. Maybe it's cuzz the door's closed. I could still hear my music when I went into the kitchen for my other Coke. Whatever.

So, I've been chatting with this guy, Andrew. Initially, I wasn't quite sure what to make of him. But we've been chatting a lot lately and I find myself looking forward to talking to him. Hell, I've been getting online at home lately and chatting with him for hours. It's weird. He lives in New York and even though I'm attempting to get plans situated to be able to go out there to see him and the band he manages, I don't have very high hopes that'll happen. I'd REALLY love to see this band, Quick Kill Formula. That's the reason Andrew and I started chatting. I left a post on the QKF website talking about being bored at work and needing people to chat with. He IMed me like the next day. This guy is really cool. I'd like to be able to get to know him better cuzz I think we'd make great friends. He says he's scared though. That calling me will make things all that more real. I agree. It totally will. I don't think that'd be such a bad thing, but then again, maybe it would be. Make any sense? Gah....I dunno. Hopefully I'll be able to make that roadtrip in March. Maybe that'll prove to be eventful. At any rate, I'd FINALLY get to see QKF!

I guess that's enough rambling for now. Nothing all that exciting has been happening. Same random bullshit.... Saw Japheth Friday. Haven't heard from him since. I did, however, manage to completely knock the shit out of myself Saturday. I was getting out of a truck at home and slipped and fell on some ice. Mind you, I was completely plowed. The guy that drove me home, Jim, actually caught me as I fell, but I still have this ginormous bruise on my left arm and about 5 nasty ones on my left leg. I hate bruising so easily. I probably look like I've been beat on or some shit. Oh well.


No comments: