So, with the help of Cricket, here's my Year in Review thingie. Greg works tonight and the boy goes back to school tomorrow, so I might sit down tonight and write actual paragraphs. Key word here is might. I think it'd be kinda cool to do something like that, I think, it's just a matter of me actually sitting down and doing it.
1) Where did you begin 2007?
I began the year at work. This was back when I was working 7 days a week so make sure that dispatched was staffed. The bossman fired someone or they quit or something and we only had 3 dispatchers instead of 4.
2) What was your status on New years day?
3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
Not this year
4) How did you earn your money?
By telling people where to go.
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
A few times
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Not due to illegal activity. When you work EMS, you sometimes make friends with the po-po.
7) Where did you go on holidays?
Uh... Work. With the exception of Christmas day anyway.
8) What did you purchase that was over $1,000?
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
Yep. Went to the wedding in Indiana. And then Indiana ate my cell phone.
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yeah. A friend and a grandparent.
12) Did you move anywhere?
Nope. I can honestly say that this is the longest I've lived in one place.
13) What concerts/shows did you go to?
A shit ton. Family Values Tour, Ozzfest... Numerous shows at the Machine Shop.
15) Are you registered to vote?
16) Who did you want to win Big Brother?
Uh... I've never actually watched that show.
17) Where do you live now?
18) Describe your birthday?
Drunken bar hopping fueled by Long Island Iced Teas
19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?
Bait a fishing hook?
20) What has been your favorite moment?
Probably getting back in touch with my sister and two brothers.
21) What's something you learned about yourself?
That I put up with FAR more bullshit than most people
22) Any new additions to your family?
Kitties! Bisty Lee and Nala Kathleen
23.) What was your best month?
Uh... August? That's the month the boy was born, so it's usually pretty nifty
24.) Any surgeries, and if so, on what?
Yep. Laprascopy and a bladder dilation.
25) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Melanee and Sherry
26) Made new friends?
Hmm... If I have, it feels like they've been around forever
27) New best friend?
Nah, same ones
28) Favorite Night out?
29) Did you find love?
Already had it
30) What was your proudest moment?
Let's go with the Ozzburn. That bitch was hardcore. Picture? OK!
That's in the parking lot trying to get to the truck. I was actually purple that night. I still have tan lines from it. And people wonder why I have a hate/hate relationship with the sun. o_O