Sunday, May 20, 2007

8 Things You Don't Know About Me

So, Cricket has tagged me for this. Since I don't know anyone besides her that reads this blog, I'm going to copy this to my DeadJournal (there's a helluva lot more entries, but I've got them on a privacy filter, so you'd have to get a DJ and be my friend in order to see them) and tag people on there.

Hmm... 8 things you don't know about me. This is more difficult than it sounds.

~ I'm thinking about going to school to become a mechanic. Cars have always fascinated me and I'd love to be able to work on my own car and not have to waste time and money waiting for some shop to fix it if it breaks down. Mechanics also make decent money, so that's a plus.

~ I hate leaving the house without showering, yet I love getting dirty. Whether it's getting all greasy from building something or muddy from playing on the ground, I love getting dirty. I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that I find sex outdoors to be awesome. :-P

~ I tell people that my son was conceived completely by accident, when in reality I wanted to get pregnant cuzz I was convinced that that would be the only time I'd be able to. I had no business trying to get pregnant at 20. I must be psychic cuzz I was diagnosed with PCOS a couple years after he was born and it's very likely I'm not able to have anymore children.

~ When I get drunk, I wake up the next morning with chapped, red lips. No one else I know has that happen when they drink, yet it's happened to me everytime.

~ I am completely enthralled by celebrity gossip. I have no idea why and I think it's completely worthless, but I cannot seem to get enough.

~ I haven't worn a swim suit in 12 years.

~ I love horror movies, but I can't watch them alone. If I do, I wind up scaring myself so much that I won't be able to get off the couch or out of the bed (depending where I'm at when I'm watching the movie, of course) until someone comes home.

~ I reallyreallyreally love the smell of diesel fuel. Like when it comes from a school bus or an old truck or something. I don't know why, but I just love that smell.

Damn... That took me almost an hour to do.

No comments: