Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Bug

So, I was sitting here at work, minding my own business. I was engrossed in a game of Solitaire. I felt something hit my pant leg. I thought nothing of it, figured it was just the material falling a little after I had moved my leg or something. Stephanie, one of the medics on today, looks over at me.

The following is the conversation that ensued. Word for word.



Steph~ Oh my God, it's on your leg.
Me~ screams like a fucking banshee GETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFF!!!!
Steph brushes at my leg
Me~ Jumping around and running back and forth between the two desk chairs. IS IT GONE? DID YOU GET IT?
Steph~ No, it's still there. Begins to frantically brush at my leg
Me~ OMGISITSTILLTHERE?!?!?!! Screams some more. Dies

She got the bug and smashed it good. By this time, Todd and Re-Todd (Todd is a medic and Re-Todd is an EMT) have come into the room to what the fuck was going on. Come to find out, the bug was on Steph first. She felt it crawling on her hand and flicked it off. It landed on me. I now feel like there are possibly millions of bugs on me. And my pulse is still a little high. o_O

This is why I do not like going outside. That is probably the same reason that I am so buttass white.

Yes people, I showed my fuckin girly colors. I have shamed myself by being scared of bugs.

The End

No comments: