Saturday, February 09, 2008

So, I just got a letter from Jesse

He says he's doing alright. And, for the most part, I believe him. He;s worried about me. Heh. He should be worried about himself.

One thing's for sure... That bitch that fucked with him better hope I NEVER run into her. That's a curb-stomping that's been WELL deserved. Fucking bitch.

His letter made me cry, which I'm sure it wasn't suppsoed to.

I just want my brother back home.







I might update more tomorrow about what the letter said. We'll see what kind of time I have at work.

1 comment:

Cricket said...

I'm so glad he wrote. I have been wondering about him.

It's so much easier and more redeeming (less navel gazing) to worry about someone else. It's probably healthy in a way.

After 2.5 wks where he in processed, ex's come back north to only 2h away from here for refresher training in his field. He's supposed to do this for three weeks, but still has no idea of his overall orders. At least J will get more weekend time in with his dad.