Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Heh. Well then!

So, I think I just fell asleep in the middle of a conversation with someone. I remember her starting to tell me about an electrical problem at her house and the next thing I know, the phone is ringing and everyone had left.

I feel kinda rude, but obviously I was tired.

Really, though? I can't stop giggling about it. Yeah, it was rude, but COME ON! That's some funny shit right there! If someone had fallen asleep while talking to me, I'd have taken their picture with my phone and then made fun of them until I became bored with it.

Couldn't sleep last night. This new work schedule has me all kinds of fuckered. I had a routine where if I couldn't sleep at night, I might be able to catch a nap while the boy was at school. It worked out well. Now, I'm at work when I should be laying on the couch resting. A person needs to make sure they're well rested for a night of throwing pointy sticks and drinking beer, you know.

Yes, my lovelies, that means it's Dart Night. Which will be followed immediately by Time To Make The Sleep, which is required for Out Of Bed At The Ass Crack Of Early For Work. I like to think of my life in terms of different acts from a play sometimes. Ok, only this time, but that's cuzz I'm in an odd mood and I'm trying to make the time go by faster so I can get the hell outta dodge.

I asked that boy to come out to darts tonight. He says he wants to get a beer and catch up, so why not come out to darts? The people I'm throwing with (both on my team and the people we're throwing against) don't know who he is, so there's no worry of conflict, which is a big concern of mine. I know that if one of my friends were to start being nasty to him cuzz he came out to see, I'd wind up going off on them. I don't treat people they bring around like shit if I don't like them, so they should have that same respect for me, ya know? Unfortunately, it wouldn't happen that way and it would just be dramatastic. Or perhaps, dramatacular. Either way, it would suck cuzz I honestly think I'd lose my shit. Anyway, I'm not sure if he'll come out or not and that's cool. Quite frankly, I'd like to drop some more weight before I see him again since I gained it all after the last time I saw him a couple years ago, but what're ya gonna do?

Yes, I said I'd like to drop some more weight. I haven't had a chance to get a scale for home yet, but I bought 2 pairs of girl jeans (I typically wear men's pants) on my birthday and I can now get 1 pair on and off without unbuttoning or unzipping them. I'm not sure about the other pair yet cuzz I just discovered this today, but the pair I CAN do that with were kinda tight when I got them, so YAY! I've cut my calories and portion sizes back quite a bit and I've almost stopped drinking soda. Almost. I loves me some soda, so I doubt I'll be able to stop drinking it completely. Luckily for me, I'm back on my Diet Coke kick. Heh.

Welp, I better grab something to eat before I have to go through pointy sticks. I'd hate to have to try and buy/eat bar food. o_O

2 comments:

Cricket said...

I laughed about you falling asleep. Yes, deserved, but still funny.

Congrats on the pants. For me, a pants size equals about 15lbs, for those of us obsessed with counting.

How is your brother doing? Is he still training?

Aunt Becky said...

I've fallen asleep like that before. It happens. And it's hilarious.