Friday, February 23, 2007

Weird things happen to me A LOT
It's true. Something weird will happen to me or to someone I'm very close to at LEAST once a week. This is, by far, one of the weirdest things I've had happen.

So, I'm sitting on the couch, playing Zelda cuzz it has become my crack. My phone rang. I looked at the front and noticed it was an 800 number. Since it's after 9PM, I knew it couldn't be a bill collector or anything like that, so I figured it might be someone I know calling me with a calling card or something. My gramma does that sometimes, so it's not unheard of.

I answer the phone and it's obviously a recording. I caught it mid-sentence. The dude was saying something about how he thought that I worked too hard and that I needed a break.

Uh... Yeah, I do kinda need a break, but how the fuck does this recording know that?

As I continue to listen, Mr. Recording Dude tells me that he hears I am a doctor. He likes that. He tells me he's going to get his stethescope. Then he starts talking all seductive, telling me that I work too hard and that he knows an isolated island in the Bahamas and that I will have servants and he'll be there, waiting to massage me and check me out with his stethescope, so I don't have to be the doctor for once. He told me that he couldn't wait to see me naked in the sun.

HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

I seriously think I was just prank called by a phone sex recording. He was going into details when I hung up the phone.

Weird, huh?



Can't.Stop.Giggling.



Back to Zelda.

1 comment:

Cricket said...

Mannn, alls I can say is that I'm jealous!

You should call the 800 number back to see what you get or do a search on an 800 directory.

Then send me all the info. ha