Saturday, December 24, 2005

Well, Christmas is upon us once again. And whether you celebrate Christmas, Kwanza or whatever, the holiday season is here for everyone and I hope that everyone has a joyous time.

That being said, I am excited to get out of work. Only an hour to go and then it's off to my Aunt Kim's to actually participate in the holiday festivities. Last year, I didn't get to do anything cuzz, as I am this year, I was working. The difference this year is that my son will be there as well. So, everyone has decided to wait for me and do a late Christmas thing since I get out of work at 9PM. Greg will be calling at some point during things to tell the boy that he woke up to go to the bathroom or something and that Santa has already been to the house. That way we can open presents together without getting him up at the asscrack of early. I mean, he's 5, so he'll be up early anyway, but in order to open presents together, we'd have to wake him up at 4AM since Greg and I both work tomorrow. O_o Not too happy about working the holiday again, but it's just the way the holiday fell. I work Friday - Sunday for 12 hrs each day and then part of the day on Mondays. My mantra has been time and a half, time and a half.

After I drop him off at baby daddy's tomorrow morning, I won't see him again till Thursday. I told his great-grandparents they could keep him for a couple days over his Christmas vacation and his Uncle is home from the Air Force for a bit. He'll have fun. I just hope the grandparents can handle the nebulizer.

So, the boy has been diagnosed asthmatic. I am so excited about that. O_o ugh. He's been handling it really well, though. He has to have a minimum of 3 breathing treatments a day and is on Albuterol and Pregnazone. Of all the things I could have passed on to him, he gets my health problems. *sigh* At least he's a boy and won't inherit all the random girly problems that I have.

Bleh. Not too much else is going on really. Think I'll wander off to myspace for the next 15 minutes or so. I can't seem to come up with anything else to write.

No comments: